Amy D’Addetta is an attorney and compliance executive with more than 25 years of experience in financial services. She’s served as both Chief Compliance Officer and in-house counsel. She has experience leading regulatory exam management, remediation of regulatory and audit findings, due diligence for corporate transactions, and the development of compliance risk assessment programs. She has provided legal advice and compliance guidance to design and implement compliance management processes and the development of innovative products and services.
Amy earned her BA from Bucknell University and her JD from the University of Connecticut where she was a member of the law review.
Amy’s experience includes:
- Managed numerous regulatory exams and regulatory relationships with the OCC, the CFPB, the FDIC and the Federal Reserve
- Led remediation of regulatory findings and enforcements, including those involving UDAAP, SCRA and Truth in Lending
- Developed and enhanced compliance management programs including risk assessment, compliance plans, complaint management, policies, and procedures, as well as issue management
- Designed and delivered compliance training to all levels of staff including senior management
- Provided compliance guidance and legal advice to business units including retail banking, credit card, private student lending, indirect auto lending, and open and closed end real estate lending