Co-Founder - Senior Managing Director
Et Halstead is a legal and compliance staffing executive who founded the US offices of JCW resourcing in 2012 and has overseen the development of the group throughout the US. He serves as the Chief Commercial Officer to the JCW Group, Co-founding Guideline in 2020
Et has spent the majority of his career helping financial services clients throughout the banking, fintech and consulting spaces, both in the US and the UK, to build out their regulatory teams through permanent recruitment and staff augmentation services. His network covers the entire gambit of regulation and risk from junior levels to the executive suite facilitating both large and small staff augmentation projects to assist and solve the following issues:
- Regulatory response for OCC, Fed Reserve, FDIC and CFPB enforcement actions
- Creation of training programs to assist in large scale regulatory change initiatives
- Advisory work for alphabet soup related regulatory initiatives
- Fair lending reviews, recommendations and changes
- AML look back projects for international banking entities involving 35+ consultants
- Creation and implementation of a regulatory framework to successfully launch a new card product at a major retail bank
- Implementing regulatory software, products and technologies for major banking clients.
- Short term, high volume complaint file review projects
- Executive suite regulatory advisory through the placement of retained CCO network
- Business leadership
Over the last 8 years Et has developed the JCW group to win a number of awards including the SIA’s fastest growing Staffing Firm in America 2020, three time receiver of a spot on the Inc 5000 list, a winner of Crains best companies to work for and holds a gold award for investors in people.