Meet the Team
Tim Kassisse is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and Certified Auditor and with more than 13 years of experience in the financial industry focusing on Financial Crimes laws and regulations along with consumer compliance and risk management.
Tim previously held senior-level positions for national banks, including Co-Head of Global Internal Audit and Senior Manager of Financial Crimes and Sanctions. In addition, he has also worked in various Compliance and Audit functions within the 2nd line and 3rd line of defense during his career. His experience includes:
- Development and management of AML/BSA programs along with OFAC & Global Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Remediation projects and look-backs related to CIP, CDD, EDD, Sanctions Screening, Transaction Monitoring, and SAR filings, along with comparative file reviews
- Implementation of Fair Lending, UDAAP, FCRA, SCRA, MLA along with other consumer protection laws and regulations
- Management and execution of audit and compliance testing reviews
- Management of Bank Examinations, Enforcement Actions, remediation and validation of Regulatory issues (Consent Orders, MRAs, MRIAs)
- Development and execution of action plans related to policies and procedures, risk assessments, testing plans, training among other program elements
How to make a start…
Request your free estimate
Submit your request and we’ll send a roster of available talent, their resume, their hourly rates along with Guideline’s insight on current market demand for the type of resources you need.